Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who decides?

I have recently learned that no decision is an easy decision and not all decision will make everyone happy. This kind of sucks, because all though I feel something is right for ME, I have 5 people telling me that its for sure not. Who knows what to do anymore or for that matter what to think.

Why is it that everyone gets to live and learn from their mistakes but when It comes to me I am expected to live and learn from their mistakes instead of making my own?


Life is so difficult. How do you just let go of someone you have loved for so long? does anyone have this answer? maybe we are not right for each other, maybe he really messed up, but regardless how does the love just stop? I don't think it does. So with that said what do you do about it? do you just pretend you don't love, because this is what everyone else wants?

If you have answers to any of these questions please let me know, because apparently i need serious help!



The steps I am taking:


I am just living 1 day at a time. I have decided to let myself feel happy in the moment and to not look any further than that. So far it seems to be working for me.


I am not closing the door to new opportunities but I have not yet closed the door to the love I have in my heart.



There are a couple things i know for sure, I know that i am ready to grow up and think about marriage and children, I am ready to be with ONE man for the rest of my life, and I am not willing to compromise on these things any longer. Some say i am too young but growing up all i dreamed of being was a happy loving wife and mother, and that's what my heart wants. I always refuse to be a mans second best, I will be with someone who wants to be with me and will make me #1 in his life, someone who remembers special occasion's and someone who lets me cry on there shoulder. i will also no longer compromise my religion, My future husband will be a practicing Christian.


So i suppose that, i really have no concrete answers for my future, i just know what i want and what i will have. and as for today i will live one moment at a time. becuase i spent my entire life planning my future and look it all disappeared so there really is no use is worrying about what i can not see or control.

No comments: