Thursday, September 18, 2008

Times UP!

They say everything happen's in threes and at this point im praying this is true and it is now my turn for a break.

1) My grandfather died
2) I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years
3) Having a serious issue with my boss at work

Am i done yet?

Going through all this has made me realize that obviously god wants me to be a stronger person. So as I slowly heal I just continue to pray... that was his plan all along i suppose :)

A friend(Thank you Katie :)) of mine sent me this verse and i want to share it:

Psalm 13

1 How long, O lord? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hife your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O lord my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

4 My enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in you unfailing love;
My heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.

I have this hanging at my desk and i like to read it over and over when i start to feel discouraged.

No comments: