Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Truth comes out

Ok, so as most of you should know, this last week has pretty much been from hell. I have recently found myself single, i know its for the best but never the less this does not make it any easier, last week i found out that i was cheated on. I know can you believe it? this was never supposed to happen to me, but it did and i guess its like they say, the hardest things are sometimes the best things and they only make you stronger.

I honestly feel that the hardest thing about this is that i have to let go of the person that has been my best friend for 4 years. It nearly seems impossible to go to sleep and wake up with out him in my life.

This experience has shown me how loved i really am, i have people praying for me from all over the place and i have friends that are their for me more then i ever thought they would want to be.

On this path to a new life i have realized some wonderful things, and i think i will only continue to learn about myself and the people around me.

I do know that i am not going to waste anytime, i am a great person, i am caring and compassionate. and i deserve to be loved and respected the same way that i love and respect the people in my life.

Now that i have openly spilled my guts, i just want to say that today is a new day and a better day.

God only gives me what i can handle and this too will pass.

I love all you guys for your prays and support,

thank you again for being my friend.

2 comments:

Amie said...

WOW!!! I can simply NOT believe this! I would have never thought this to be true! Brittney I love you more than words can explain and you are one strong chick! Like you said, what does not kill you only makes you stronger and God never gives you more than you can handle! You are one special girl and you never forget that! You light up a room when you walk in and you have such great goals and a drive that I have not seen before! You DO NOT deserve this what-so-ever and sometimes you have to fall pretty hard to only get back up again! I know you can and WILL get through this! You will soon realize EVEN MORE how special, important, loving and caring individual you are! NO one deserves to be humiliated like this and I am absolutely disgusted how this turned out! This happened for a reason Brit and as much as you wish it would have happened a different way, unfortunately this is the way it ended up. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!!! God works in mysterious ways- you know that ; )

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know how extremely PROUD I am of you. What you are going through right now is a very hard thing to go through. But you are drawing the line in the sand and standing up for what you believe in. You are expecting nothing less than what you would give to another person that you loved. Honesty, loyalty and trust. Brittney you are doing what alot of people who have been here before wish that they had the strength to do. Stand up for what you deserve baby and you will get just that and more. You are not only my daughter but my very good friend and my heart hurts when you hurt and is happy when you are happy. I am happy for you that you can rediscover yourself and embrace the things that you enjoy and the new wonderful things coming your way. God has amazing plans for you my dear and remember sometimes we need to go through the storms of life before we see the rainbows.
I just want you to know how proud of you that I am and to let you know how much I love and respect you.
Love, Your Mom