Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day.....



I am thankful for so many things i dont know where to begin, first off I am thankful for YOU! I am thankful for friends and family. I am grateful for God and love. I am grateful for the ability to breathe and swallon, you know, I am THANKFUL!!!

Now lets get to the part where I praise myself...

This year is a first for a few things,
  1. Not spending the afternoon with my immediate family.
  2. Making my FIRST thanksgiving meal, all by myself.
  3. Inviting only friends.

I woke up at 9:30am and started cooking, even the turkey and you bet it was amazingly moist. YES, I did a rockstar job!!! I also made stuffing with mushroom, onion, pork sausage and apple. then i made the basics including salad, sweet potato casserole, mashed potato and gravy, I really enjoy being domestic, it feels great, THANK GOD for my ability to cook.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!! XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You brave women...what was the mess like?

All it took was confidence I'm sure. Good job, I'm proud of you too. If you ever want to cook like that for me you're totally welcome! I'll even clean up!