Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scrapbooking Weekend



So this was my first weekend scrapping getaway, and seriously had a blast, I have to admit I was a little nervous at first because I didnt know everyone and I assumed I was not as creative as the other ladies, but it really turned out to be awesome. Friday night we started scrapbooking at about 6:30pm and finished out around 1:00pm and then saturday we scrapbooked from 9:00 to 12:30am with the exception to the trip to Archivers and Champs with the girls (Ashley, Katie, Sarah and Sandy). When we got back Katie made these Lava cakes and they were so amazing and rich. Sunday was a great end to the exhausting weekend. I even scrapped about my baby blanket which was a little hard to give up but it was time. all said and done i completed 25 pages which is awesome and now i can not stop showing off my scrapbooks. Thank you to everyone for inviting me and making me feel so welcome!!

And look at all the stuff...

No comments: